Scheduling a consultation is the first step for any project, other than some of our smaller a la carte services.
This is a detailed meeting, and it usually lasts between 60-90 minutes. The purpose is to gather as much information as we can about your business and what you would like to accomplish. We will cover subjects such as:
- your company’s products and services
- how you are currently marketing your company: what’s working and what’s not
- your experience with internet marketing, and of the person/people who will be operating your campaigns
- what training will be needed for day-to-day tasks in between our bi-weekly meetings
- what graphic elements you have on hand, such as any logos, support graphics, color schemes, photography, video, previous advertising, or any other relevant items from which useful information can be gleaned
- A copy of the checklist which we use in our meeting will be provided when your consultation is scheduled.
In our experience, “free consultation” usually translates into “sales pitch.”
The charge for the consultation is $150, and at the end of our meeting, you will have a detailed plan for your website and internet marketing strategy. If you choose to hire us to complete your project, we will apply the amount paid for the consultation toward the price on your project’s quote.
At this point, you can:
- Use the plan in-house to build your own website and marketing strategy. There are many tools available for people who want to build their own website. We are available to schedule further consultations to answer questions and assist as needed, including coaching your team in the building, maintenance, and operation of your site.
- Have another service build your site and/or build your internet marketing campaign. They are welcome to contact us for any clarifications, and we can collaborate with them, if needed (you are responsible for any collaboration charges).
- Hire us to complete your project and get your internet marketing strategies up and running. Again, if you choose to hire us, the consultation fee will be credited toward the price.
Complete the form below and one of our consultants will contact you shortly to answer any questions and to schedule your appointment.