The larger companies with whom we speak sometimes already have a website and are ready for a website upgrade.
Other times, they have gone this far without a website (or have a very basic one), and have decided that it is time to have one.
These businesses often have several things going for them, already, such as:
- Having a good idea of what their most popular products or service are, and of who buys them
- Knowing their busy seasons, dead seasons, and/or during what time of day/week they sell the most
- They have their basic artwork, such as logos and other branding/support graphics, and photography
- A general marketing plan is already in place, and just needs to be adapted to the internet
- They may be operating some sort of social and/or email marketing
In our experience, a company in this stage of their growth can benefit the most from the following steps:
- Decide what you want your website to do. We can help to pin it down. Try to be as specific as possible.
- Schedule your consultation. We will discuss your marketing strategies and how your website and internet marketing would fit. We will look at what you want your website to do and customize a strategy comprised of social media and search marketing (as appropriate) to make sure that it is doing everything for you that it can.
- Get a website which will grow with you, regardless of what you are starting with. We recommend that your website be built with WordPress unless you have specific needs which mandate another app. Once the website, itself, is built, keeping it up is relatively simple.
- Get any artwork, photography, video, or other production done (if needed).
- Learn the day-to-day operation of your social media marketing.
- After the new website is finished (or you can do this with your old site, too), run a focused search marketing campaign.
- Monitor the results and make adjustments as needed.