Any of the services which we provide can be performed for you a la carte, whether you are an individual business owner putting together a new website, or a company which just wants a specific task handled for them.
If you are either a business owner building your own website and/or setting up and running your own internet marketing campaigns, or you are an employee assigned the task by your company, then you are part of the DIY (Do It Yourself) community. “DIY-ers” generally fit into one of four categories:
- Employees or business owners who have tasks to do, and either do not enough time to do them all by themselves, or would someone to help with the “heavy lifting.”
- Experienced computer users, graphic artists, or web designers who know the “nuts and bolts,” but want help in deciding what to do with it.
- Business owners or employees who are very good at advertising and marketing, but want guidance in “how-to” use their expertise in the world of internet marketing… and they want it from someone who is not trying to sell them their product or service.
- Someone on a shoestring budget who is going to take advantage of one of the many free tools, but doesn’t know where to begin, especially since many of the how-to instructions on the internet read as if they were written by computer guys taking to computer guys.
Services which fall under the DIY umbrella include specific services and consultations.
Consultations are the opportunity for you to pick the brain of an internet marketing professional and ask the questions to which you are having difficulty finding the answers. You can ask your consultant for a wide range of services, such as:
- Visual and artwork suggestions
- Build a keyword strategy (4 hour minimum)
- How to blog
- Connecting social media to the website
- How to use AdWords (2 hour minimum)
- Simple copy writing, or help with copy writing (more involved copy writing requires a quote from the company).
- “Show me how to…”
- …and too many to list on this page
…all for the flat hourly rate of $75/hr with a two-hour minimum.
About the Company and Our Philosophy
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “collaboration” as “the situation of two or more people working together to create or achieve the same thing.”
We have found that when a team of experienced people from different fields works together toward a common goal, such as a customer’s internet presence, the result is a greater product than any one of the team would have built by themselves.
“Terminus” was the name of the settlement which would become Marthasville and eventually Atlanta. The name was in reference to the location of the terminating point to which multiple train lines would come together and establish the city as the transportation hub of the Southern United States.
Just as the collection of different railroads to different areas began what turned into the great city, rich in resources, diversity, and growing opportunity, our philosophy of collaboration has served our customers well with websites and marketing strategies built and implemented by people experienced in each piece of a company’s internet presence.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.